INQUIRER.net Breaking News

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oh it's the Christmas Season....

I am seating here in a coffee shop at The Podium while enjoying a cup of tea and cinnamon bread in a cold and rainy afternoon. I was wondering what are those people singing in the activity area. I plucked out my ear plug and tried to listen intently to what they are singing and then I realized that they are singing Christmas carols already and then I realize the Christmas season is already here.

Christmas in the Philippines is the longest and the most anticipated event. It is celebration which lasts for months. Christmas starts as early as September and ends January in the Philippines wherein there are still some events that is being celebrated by Filipinos especially in terms of traditions.

And yeah, its Christmas again here in the Philippines..... Merry Christmas everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment