INQUIRER.net Breaking News

Saturday, October 23, 2010

OF OFFICE PRESSURE, SANDWICHES AND VANILLA ICE CREAM

Whew! Thank God I was able to come out of this week alive well maybe with a little scratch emotionally and some physical damages yet here I am alive on a Sunday pondering on what the hellish week I had last week.

Pressures are at work are often present, it is not something that we can just simply ignore because somewhere just around the corner there will be something that will eventually push you hard to the limit - of your patience, of your character and of your attitude.

I was thinking that last week was just another week at work well in fact I really thought so when I started Monday but things started to sing a different tune during the latter days of the week. I was caught off in between some issues that I believe both parties claim to be right in their own right. But sometimes in being between of some problems makes you a shock absorber for both parties that I myself most of times cannot handle well and eventually ends in some uneventful. Well lucky me that the week did not end uneventful but things were a bit resolved.

Thank God for the wonderful sandwiches and vanilla ice cream which made me sane all throughout that week. When I usually feel so burnt out, it's the vanilla ice cream which perks me and makes things moving again. I don't know why but it becomes my addiction.

Tomorrow's going to be a holiday. And yes am clapping knowing that it's a 4-day work week again. And as I close this entry, I am hoping for all of us who works our asses out in the corporate world a cool and calm week ahead. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment