INQUIRER.net Breaking News

Saturday, October 9, 2010

LA UNION

I have always thought of travelling to this place when I got here in Manila, the problem is nobody was willing to go with me and the expenses shoot up especially if we plan to go to this place during summer. One thing I never thought was that I can go to this place without vacation mainly in mind but for business. Last week, I was able to see amazing La Union for 2 days. And guess I really enjoyed because I am now planning of ways to go back to that place some time soon.

The trip to La Union took about 6 hours via land going there with two stops for some snacks and taking a leak and as per checking today there are some airliners offering flights to and from La Union at a re
asonable price too (good thing, I may not endure that long trip again going to La Union).
After the 6 hour trip, we finally arrived at La Union and th
e place really took me by surprise of how
lovely the
coastlines are and the place just simply mesmerized me. Of course, main objective to be there was WORK so I had to work first before anything else.

We stayed at Thunderbird Poro Point and man, the resort was just beautiful. It am in Santorini! Though the prices were a bit steep to but I guess the place is just too good to deserve to be paid with a good price.



Almost all the things that I want from a resort was there. A clean blue pool, a long stretch of coastline to bask under sun should I start to get bored with the pool and oh, add up the wonderful food that they can offer to please the palate.

I really did enjoy the two-day work-outing. Thanks to all the people who made this trip possible.

P.S. Side trip at Isdaan in Tarlac and others to follow... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment